CompassionKey.Com Terms of Participation & Waiver
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE AGREEING TO THE TERMS OF PARTICIPATION & WAIVER BY CLICKING THE BOX AND SUBMITTING YOUR FORM
1. I acknowledge that very few or none of The Compassion Key® Practitioners whose profiles are displayed at compassionkey.com and/or who I will otherwise connect with directly or indirectly via compassionkey.com are medical doctors, psychology professionals, lawyers, marriage counselors or financial advisors. I further acknowledge that in the case that any of them do have any of these or other official titles or certifications, they are not acting in any capacity other than as a Compassion Key Practitioner during their interactions with me. I agree that any information or ideas shared with me during free or paid phone sessions, via email or over any other medium are only a personal opinion and will not be construed as medical or psychological advice, professional financial advisory services, legal advice or anything else other than personal opinion and intuitive guidance.
2. I recognize that The Compassion Key and any other tools and processes Compassion Key Practitioners employ are only one potential factor in the management of my physical and mental health, my financial life, my relationships or any other part of my life, and that the work any Compassion Key Practitioner and I do together may in fact have no impact on my physical or psychological health or any other part of my life. I also recognize that ultimately it is up to me whether I choose to follow the information and guidance provided by any Compassion Key Practitioner and that it is advisable for me to consult with medical or mental health professionals with regards to matters related to my physical and mental health, and consult with other licensed professionals with regards to legal or financial matters or other matters that might require specialized support from licensed professionals.
3. I understand that neither the owner of compassionkey.com, Truth & Compassion LLC, nor The Compassion Key Practitioners listed at compassionkey.com offer refunds under any circumstance, and I understand that if I choose not to use all of the time/sessions I have paid for within 12 months, I will forfeit my rights to this time/these sessions, and I will not receive a full or partial refund. I further understand that if I need to reschedule a session with a Compassion Key Practitioner, I need to give at least 24 hours written notice. If I reschedule with less than 24 hours notice, I will forfeit the session in its entirety and not receive a full or partial refund for that session.
4. I understand that compassionkey.com and its owner, Truth & Compassion LLC, are acting only as an intermediary between myself and any Compassion Key Practitioner with whom I connect with for free or paid sessions. If I decide to purchase sessions from a Compassion Key Practitioner, I am a customer of that specific practitioner, not a customer of compassionkey.com or Truth & Compassion LLC. Neither compassionkey.com nor Truth & Compassion LLC makes any guarantees or warranties of any kind with regards to the services provided by Compassion Key Practitioners.
5. In consideration of the services, information, and support I have received or will hereafter receive from any Compassion Key Practitioner and/or any other person I connect with directly or indirectly via compassionkey.com, I hereby hold the following parties harmless from any and all liability in consequence of such services, information and support given:
- Whichever Compassion Key Practitioners with whom I have interacted
- The owner of compassionkey.com, Truth & Compassion LLC, and all of its associates, including but not limited to Compassion Key Founder, Edward Mannix, all Compassion Key Certified Practitioners, as well as any employees or contractors of Truth & Compassion LLC
I furthermore release and waive all claims for damage against any of the parties listed above that may arise from or be related to such services, information and support. This release shall be effective and binding upon my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigned.
6. Severability. If any part of this agreement is deemed to be legally unenforceable, the other parts and provisions will remain valid and in force.