1. I acknowledge that Edward Mannix and other Compassion Key Practitioners & Instructors are Intuitives and Compassion Key Practitioners & Instructors. I acknowledge that very few or none of them are medical doctors or psychology professionals, nor are they licensed financial advisors, marriage counselors or lawyers, nor are they claiming to have any special credentials of any kind. In the case that a specific practitioner or instructor happens to have any of these other non-Compassion Key certifications or credentials, such as being a doctor or psychologist, I understand that they are not acting in that official capacity and are only acting as Compassion Key Certified Practitioners & Instructors. Accordingly, any information or ideas they share during our work together is only a personal opinion and will not be construed as medical or psychological advice, professional financial advisory services, legal advice or anything else other than their personal opinion and intuitive guidance. I further understand that if I have a medical or psychological condition, it is advisable to seek medical or psychological advice from a licensed professional in those fields.
2. In consideration of the services, information, and support I have received or will hereafter receive from Mr. Mannix or any other Compassion Key Practitioners & Instructors, I hereby hold harmless Mr. Mannix, any and all Compassion Key Practitioners & Instructors, Truth & Compassion LLC, and any related entities from any and all liability in consequence of such services, information and support given, and I release and waive all claim for damage, as a result of such services, information and support. This release shall be effective and binding upon my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigned. I have read this waiver & release in its entirety before agreeing to it, and I understand its effect. I understand that I am waiving certain legal rights that I or my heirs, next of kin, executors or administrators otherwise may have had.
3. I understand that the classes, training, facilitations, live calls and events, question and answer sessions, information, materials, methods, techniques, frameworks, worksheets, attachments, recordings and all related content taught and shared by Edward and any Compassion Key Practitioners & Instructors in any format or setting (hereafter referred to as “the information”) are designed for my own educational purposes only. I understand that “the information” contains copyrighted material and may include trade secrets and other intellectual property that is the sole property of Edward Mannix and/or Truth & Compassion LLC, and that without specific written permission from Edward Mannix, “the information” may not be reproduced in any manner in whole or in part and may not be shared in whole or in part in digital or non-digital format, in person or over the phone or in any other way with anyone else or in any public or private forums or groups now or in the future. I further agree not to use any of “the information”, including The Compassion Key Mantra (phrases beginning with the words “I’m so sorry”) with other people or private clients until I have completed at least Level I Compassion Key Certification with Edward Mannix or another instructor he has officially authorized to teach Level I Compassion Key Certification. I further agree to refer to “the information” or any part of it (including The Compassion Key Mantra) as “The Compassion Key” or “Part Of The Compassion Key System”, and I will not refer to it by any other name. I agree not to share any writings about or summaries of any of “the information” or teach any part of it to others in a group program or privately one on one or in any other setting or via any other means without written permission from Edward Mannix or Truth & Compassion LLC.
4. I hereby grant Edward Mannix, Truth & Compassion LLC, and any and all associates or assignees the unlimited right throughout the Universe to 1) record my voice and image at any time during any of the programs I am enrolled in or any events or calls I attend (other than during any private 1-on-1 sessions) 2) use my first name, voice and video recordings, and written, voice and/or video comments and testimonials in any form of products (including but not limited to audio, digital, and/or physical products), as well as in sales and marketing materials both on and offline, and 3) publish, distribute, and/or sell these materials in any form.
5. I understand that if I purchase one or more private sessions with Edward or any of the Compassion Key Practitioners listed on this site, that I need to provide at least 24 hours notice to reschedule. I agree that if I don’t reschedule with at least 24 hours notice or if I show up more than 5 minutes late for my session, it will be considered a no show, and I will lose my session and will not receive a full or partial refund for the session.
compassionkey.com is owned and operated by Truth & Compassion LLC. Your privacy is important to us. It is Truth & Compassion LLC’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://compassionkey.com, and other sites we own and operate.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
LOG DATA When you visit our website, our servers may automatically log the standard data provided by your web browser. This data is considered “non-identifying information”, as it does not personally identify you on its own. It may include your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, and other details.
We may also collect data about the device you are using to access our website. This data may include the device type, operating system, unique device identifiers, device settings, and geo-location data. What we collect can depend on the individual settings of your device and software. We recommend checking the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider to learn what information they make available to us.
PERSONAL INFORMATION We may ask for personal information, such as your:
Name Email Phone/mobile number Home/Mailing address Payment information This data is considered “identifying information”, as it can personally identify you. We only request personal information relevant to providing you with a service, and only use it to help provide or improve this service.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION We collect information by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used. You are free to refuse our request for this information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services without it.
USE OF INFORMATION We may use a combination of identifying and non-identifying information to understand who our visitors are, how they use our services, and how we may improve their experience of our website in the future. We do not disclose the specifics of this information publicly, but may share aggregated and anonymised versions of this information, for example, in website and customer usage trend reports.
We may use your personal details to contact you with updates about our website and services, along with promotional content that we believe may be of interest to you. If you wish to opt out of receiving promotional content, you can follow the “unsubscribe” instructions provided alongside any promotional correspondence from us.
DATA PROCESSING AND STORAGE The personal information we collect is stored and processed where we or our partners, affiliates and third-party providers maintain facilities. We only transfer data within jurisdictions subject to data protection laws that reflect our commitment to protecting the privacy of our users.
We only retain personal information for as long as necessary to provide a service, or to improve our services in future. While we retain this data, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. That said, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, and cannot guarantee absolute data security.
If you request your personal information be deleted, or where your personal information becomes no longer relevant to our operations, we will erase it from our system within a reasonable timeframe.
THIRD-PARTY ACCESS TO INFORMATION We use third-party services for:
Analytics tracking User authentication Advertising and promotion Content marketing Email marketing Payment processing These services may access our data solely for the purpose of performing specific tasks on our behalf. We do not share any personally identifying information with them without your explicit consent. We do not give them permission to disclose or use any of our data for any other purpose.
We may, from time to time, allow limited access to our data by external consultants and agencies for the purpose of analysis and service improvement. This access is only permitted for as long as necessary to perform a specific function. We only work with external agencies whose privacy policies align with ours.
We will refuse government and law enforcement requests for data if we believe a request is too broad or unrelated to its stated purpose. However, we may cooperate if we believe the requested information is necessary and appropriate to comply with legal process, to protect our own rights and property, to protect the safety of the public and any person, to prevent a crime, or to prevent what we reasonably believe to be illegal, legally actionable, or unethical activity.
We do not otherwise share or supply personal information to third parties. We do not sell or rent your personal information to marketers or third parties.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
YOUR RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES As our user, you have the right to be informed about how your data is collected and used. You are entitled to know what data we collect about you, and how it is processed. You are entitled to correct and update any personal information about you, and to request this information be deleted. You may amend or remove your account information at any time by sending us an email to email@example.com with the subject line PRIVACY.
You are entitled to restrict or object to our use of your data, while retaining the right to use your personal information for your own purposes. You have the right to opt out of data about you being used in decisions based solely on automated processing.
Feel free to contact us if you have any concerns or questions about how we handle your data and personal information.
WHAT IS A COOKIE? A cookie is a small piece of data that a website stores on your device when you visit, typically containing information about the website itself, a unique identifier that allows the site to recognise your web browser when you return, additional data that serves the purpose of the cookie, and the lifespan of the cookie itself.
Cookies are used to enable certain features (eg. logging in), to track site usage (eg. analytics), to store your user settings (eg. timezone, notification preferences), and to personalise your content (eg. advertising, language).
Cookies set by the website you are visiting are normally referred to as “first-party cookies”, and typically only track your activity on that particular site. Cookies set by other sites and companies (ie. third parties) are called “third-party cookies”, and can be used to track you on other websites that use the same third-party service.
TYPES OF COOKIES AND HOW WE USE THEM
ESSENTIAL COOKIES Essential cookies are crucial to your experience of a website, enabling core features like user logins, account management, shopping carts and payment processing. We use essential cookies to enable certain functions on our website.
PERFORMANCE COOKIES Performance cookies are used in the tracking of how you use a website during your visit, without collecting personal information about you. Typically, this information is anonymous and aggregated with information tracked across all site users, to help companies understand visitor usage patterns, identify and diagnose problems or errors their users may encounter, and make better strategic decisions in improving their audience’s overall website experience. These cookies may be set by the website you’re visiting (first-party) or by third-party services. We use performance cookies on our site.
FUNCTIONALITY COOKIES Functionality cookies are used in collecting information about your device and any settings you may configure on the website you’re visiting (like language and timezone settings). With this information, websites can provide you with customised, enhanced or optimised content and services. These cookies may be set by the website you’re visiting (first-party) or by third-party service. We use functionality cookies for selected features on our site.
TARGETING/ADVERTISING COOKIES Targeting/advertising cookies are used in determining what promotional content is more relevant and appropriate to you and your interests. Websites may use them to deliver targeted advertising or to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. This helps companies improve the effectiveness of their campaigns and the quality of content presented to you. These cookies may be set by the website you’re visiting (first-party) or by third-party services. Targeting/advertising cookies set by third-parties may be used to track you on other websites that use the same third-party service. We use targeting/advertising cookies on our site.
If you browse websites from multiple devices, you may need to update your settings on each individual device.
Although some cookies can be blocked with little impact on your experience of a website, blocking all cookies may mean you are unable to access certain features and content across the sites you visit.
We encourage parents to engage with us in protecting their children’s privacy, ensuring a safe and enjoyable online experience.
COLLECTING INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN At times, we may require information from children to enable participation in certain activities, for example, registering an account, customising a profile, or receiving notifications. When collecting non-personal information, we encourage children never to provide any details that may personally identify them or reveal their location. We do not require children to provide more information than is necessary to participate in an activity.
We do not use children’s contact details for marketing purposes, though we may use them for our internal marketing and research in order to improve the quality of products and services offered across our site.
PARENTAL CONSENT In accordance with COPPA, if an activity does require any personal information (such as first name, last name, or email address), we will provide notice to and seek consent from a parent or guardian prior to collecting the information. We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to enable participation in the requested activity.
In the event we discover we have collected personal information in a manner non-compliant with COPPA, we will either delete the information or seek parental consent.
As a parent/guardian, if you believe your child is participating in an activity that collects personal information, and you have not received a notification or request for consent, please feel free to get in touch via our contact page https://compassionkey.com/contact. We do not use parent contact details for marketing purposes unless marketing materials are explicitly requested.
SAFEGUARDING CHILDREN’S PRIVACY We take security seriously, and do what we can within commercially acceptable means to protect your child’s personal information from loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. That said, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, and cannot guarantee absolute data security.
INFORMATION ABUSE AND COMMUNITY MISCONDUCT We do not tolerate doxing (publishing of private or personal information about an individual without their consent), cyberbullying, or other forms of information abuse on https://edwardmannix.com.
If we discover that a child’s personal information has been disclosed on our site without the express consent of their parent/guardian, we will remove the content in question as quickly as possible and effect disciplinary measures (a warning, suspension or ban) on the offending account.
THIRD-PARTY ACCESS TO INFORMATION We do not knowingly disclose any personally identifying information or personal information provided by children to third parties. We may, however, disclose anonymised and aggregated versions of this information (analytics and statistics) for business, marketing or public relations purposes.
PARENTAL CONTROLS AND INTERVENTION As a parent/guardian, you may at any time refuse to let us collect further information from your children for a particular activity or account. If you have given us consent previously, you may log in to your child’s account to review, edit or delete the information, or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to request the removal of the information from our records.
Please be aware that the removal of certain information may result in the termination of the associated account, or withdrawal from the associated activity.
CONTACT INFORMATION Truth & Compassion LLC 7901 4th St N STE 300 St. Petersburg, FL 33702